Sharyl my condolences on CJ as well.
tonya

--- On Sun, 5/24/09, Amy Dalgliesh <ajdalgli...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Amy Dalgliesh <ajdalgli...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Please Add CJ to the CLS
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, May 24, 2009, 1:30 PM

Aw Sharyl,  I'm so sorry.  CJ was the same age and came from dire circumstances
as did my Zuckerman.

I understand the attachment that some make directly to the heart.  We love them
all but some do seem to become a part of us.  I know this is still too fresh to
appreciate, but CJ died knowing pure love and neck snuggles and I am so happy
you were there to intervene last summer.  Thank you for that.

Rest in peace sweet CJ.

Amy