:) sounds like me!!

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MaryChristine
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 2:58 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] To all who are grieving...

thanks to emily and laurie for these posts; i have been thinking of my
eventual obit, as i read all the wonderful things people put in the
paper (i've moved back to my home town, and find myself not only
reading the obits, but KNOWING the folks written about, scary.....)
i've decided i want mine to say something honest, like, "she was
really a pain in the neck to those humans who didn't know her well,
but has been joyously welcomed home by the thousands of cats whose
lives she encountered."

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Elizabeth Paz
<mothernatur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thank You for posting this Emily, it touched my heart.
>

> Liz.
>
>> From: emilyofw...@aol.com
>> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
>> Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:35:43 -0500
>> Subject: [Felvtalk] To all who are grieving...
>>
>> ...most gentle thoughts. It is the nature of a list like this that
>> there is constant loss to deal with, and the fiftieth one is no easier
>> than the first. But with each story, I am struck by the remarkable
>> people here, who did not choose the easy way out and put a cat to
>> sleep simply because he or she tested positive. There is a lot of
>> grief here, but a lot of love as well. The kitties waiting for us all
>> at the Bridge were blessed to find human families who saw the value in
>> them despite the dread diagnosis.
>>
>> -Emily
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!