From: Sherry DeHaan <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: Felvtalk <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2009 8:33:12 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Dani  Please add to the CLS  :(

Ok now this is just plain heartbreaking.I just found out tonight that sweet
little Dani (Dani girl) lost to this disgusting disease.Ok so how much
heartbreak are we supposed to take all at once??  Cherry and Grace are still
foghting the good fight.
Dani was a dainty sweet Tortie.She will be missed.
Please keep Dr Jen in your prayers,she is especially having it rough.Not only
is she battling the felvs right now but several Crash  cats are too very ill.We
lost a Crash cat too this week.Patton was a sweet big black boy.She is also
trying to save a couple other Crash cats that are very ill.It is really adding
up the medical bills.I am trying to think of some way to help out with some of
them.She puts her heart soul and money into these wonderful animals.Thanks for
your prayers.Sorry for all the sad news in the past week,I hope you dont kick
me off the list. :(
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.