I volunteer at an always full, always crowded municipal animal shelter in
Chalmette, Louisiana (just east of New Orleans).  They just got an owner
surrender of a 7 year old Exotic and I was trying to find a rescue for him.
He's been bounced around since his elderly owner died and is now hissing,
snarling-all those things that pampered kitties do when they are very
unhappy and very scared.

We found a rescue but have never worked with them and I was wondering if
anyone on the group knows them.  I hate to send animals out somewhere
without being sure as to what its like where they're going!

The rescue is the

South Texas Persian Rescue

San Antonio, Tx

And the kitty is Mugsy:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbpshelter/

I know folks on this board are from everywhere and I'm hoping there's
someone who may have had some experience with them.  You can e-mail or call
me-my info is below in my signature.  Thank you.

Christiane Biagi

Cell:  914-720-6888

ti...@mindspring.com

Volunteer-St. Bernard Parish Animal Shelter

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbpshelter/sets/72157603921945483/