From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 3:07 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Cat crashing

All,

Thank you to everybody that has responded.  This passing has been extremely
sad for us.  They all are.  No matter how many times I see this disease take
one away, it never gets any easier.  This guy came to me so sick.  He was
full of worms and stuff bursting out from under his eyes.  I honestly didn't
think he'd make it a year.  He totally thrived and proved me wrong and he
was such a character, such a presence.  We miss him deeply already and the
house is not the same.  It is just empty in a way I can't express.  It helps
to hear from all of you that can understand because you've been there.

Amy