Here is the link for the new Yahoo Pancreatitis group.

They have some really good info on dxing and treating pancreatitis.  I think it
is IDEXX that can do the new blood test so the sample doesn't have to be set to
TAMU anymore.

Usually a kitty will show signs of pain, nausea and inappetance when having a
pancreatitis attack.  Granted many vets don't really have experience treating
pancreatitis but it is manageable.

Amy, I don't think this is your problem since your kitty is eating.
Sharyl