Have you thought about putting her on one Transfer Factor Plus per day? It increases the Natural Killer cells that fight the anemia 437% and has no side effects. It only costs about a dollar a day. It can be very helpful with FELV+ kitties. Call me at 740-992-5782 if you have any questions.

Karen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marci Greer" <frecklescras...@hotmail.com>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Felvtalk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3

Hi All,

I've had my Maddie Felv+ since October of last year, the vet said she was about 2 yrs old. We had her on interferon since November and stopped giving it to her last month. ( I know thats awful :( We stopped giving it to her because it made her so tired, grumpy, and she would not eat hardly at all the 7 days on. When we skipped 2 weeks she became a completely different cat having a better appetite, and playing nonstop. Have any of you had similiar experiences? I feel terrible not giving it to her but I hate seeing her so lethargic and not eating when she's on it. Any suggestions? Thanks~~ Marci