From: Amy <awilkin...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 4:09:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Wolfie's bloodwork results/hemobart pos

He had a blood draw on July 2nd.  We did hemobart, CBC, and a thyroid panel.
We started him on pred Thursday evening when we got the hemobart results and we
started him on doxy and Pet-Tinic yesterday.  I'll check into getting Nutrived,
thanks!  Good idea about the ear tip to check the HCT.  We don't want to do the
full draw for a couple weeks because I guess the full panel really does take a
lot of blood so we want to see how he responds to this before doing a large
draw.

I don't know what the HCT is right now but he's not acting any different where
I suspect it's decreasing rapidly.  I didn't want to keep taking him and
checking it if his symptoms aren't changing because my vet is 45 minutes away
and I thought the stress wouldn't be great for him.  Do you think I should be
constantly checking it even if he's not acting lethargic or anemic?

Amy