re medicating:  wouldn't it be lovely if we could talk to them and explain why
we are doing this.  then they would not consider us the most horrible living
creature ever and fight us so.  i have 2 like this and they both have candida
in their ears.  i have found that sitting in a chair with a solid back, holding
them between myself and the chair helps.  if i am pilling, sometimes they hold
the pill in their mouth and spit it out as soon as they get away from me.  vet
said to pill, gently stroke their throat downward to stimulate swallowing.
they still hate me for bout 1/2 hr after.  dorlis