in terms of reducing stress while separating them, you can put up a
screen door--unless becca is sneezing vociferously there's no chance
of virus transmission (bodily fluids and all), but the kitties can all
see one another, sniff one another, play pawsies under the door if you
leave an inch, and not feel totally isolated.

sadly, we who have FeLVs are the ones who tend to be more up-to-date
on the research than most professionals because we have the emotional
investment in being so. if we're lucky, we have vets who are willing
to learn along with us. believe that NONE of us would do anything to
harm our furry ones if we did not believe that actual life experience,
not just what research, shows. (hard to do longitudinal research when
the research population is routinely killed, remember.)

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine