This is the third time, in the two plus years that I have been on this list, that people have come on
to talk about the benefit and promise of Imulan.
Each time this has happened I have asked my vet, then a friends vet, and then just last week I went back to my original vet with the information that was posted here. Each time I have been told, emphatically that ( to quote MC ) the science is not there. My vet has called Imulan twice and each time she has been turned off by the lack of, to quote her 'transparency' and clinical data.

If anyone who is using Imulan has a vet that my vet can talk to I would appreciate the information.

Thanks
Jane