I do hope that Autumn gets better with the LTCI.  If she comes back by any
means from a HCT level of 4%, it will be quite a feat.

Just a couple of comments.  First, as far as I have seen, there is very
little science to back up Imulan's claims.  There have been no real trials,
just short term, limited and sometimes not well controlled or documented,
"experiments".

Second, if they are more than happy to talk to you, they have changed their
ways since I called.  When I called (some months ago) they would not discuss
any technical info with me and when my vets office called they wouldn't
discuss it with anyone but the vet himself.

I would love it if they would run a real trial, but I fear they are now
making so much money as things are right now, they will never do it.  They
just ran a very short (couple of months) trial of using LTCI on cats with
the dry form of FIP.  There is a lady on the FIP list that had several of
her allegedly FIP positive cats in the trial.  The criteria for getting a
cat into the trial excluded cats with some of the most common symptoms of
dry FIP and did not even require complete blood work.  They seemed to
concentrate on a feline corona virus titer test, which, even the company who
makes it admits does not diagnose FIP, it is only an indicator.

For Autumn's sake I hope it works.  There have been reports of it helping
and reports of it not doing anything noticeable.

Gary