I am so glad to hear that she is holding her own! I have asked my vet if she
would consider trying the Imulan and she agreed. She has set up her account
with them last week and hopefully will be able to place an order in the next
week. Since rescuing 5 feral kittens last year (Oct 08) plus a bonus FeLV that
was tossed into the feral colony, we have lost the 4 brothers in the past 5
months, only one barely made it to a year old. We still have the tabby sister,
Rosie and the bonus kitty-Murphy. We had attempted a transfusion with the
second one, with not so good results-he was euthanized after having a reaction
during the procedure. We quit counting after 6 grand. This has been a long,
heartbreaking journey. With only the 2 cats left and they are just a tad over a
year old, we can't give up. Reading about Autumn has given us hope that there
is something out there that will help. We already are giving the Interferon
Alpha 2x a day. Rosie and Murphy appear
 healthy, bright and shiny, playful-but so did her brothers until they just
crashed fast. Maybe in Rosie's case it may be the female gene-her mother is
still alive and feral, we TNR'd he last year and she has always appeared
healthy-in fact since her spay, has become filled out and relaxed-we can even
pet her on occaison. I have so much hope that the Imulan will help us-we are
going to follow the once a week for a month on the injections and see where how
it goes.