Thanks so much, Jenny.  His stools are firming up again and
we're not sure what the problem was/is.  Stool sample was
negative for parasites.  No antibiotic use.  His blood count
yesterday was stable - not improved but no worse since his
last blood work on 9/3.  He had his first shot of LTCI on
Saturday.  Reticulocytes were minimally improved from his
blood work on Friday.  RBCs just a tad lower but not
drastically.  I am still syringe feeding him daily and his
weight is holding.  Now if we can just get a couple more
LTCI shots on board and keep him stable until they have time
to work.    Vet advised against a blood transfusion right
now because of the possible side effects and because he
seems to be maintaining and is not critically anemic.

Thanks for your detailed response, Jenny.  I know the time
it takes to respond to others and I am very appreciative of
your efforts.  I hope Autumn continues to do well and will
look forward to additional reports on her.

Thanks again,

Sally Jewell