Michael Johnson,

I'm new here but saw your name on this forum and read that
you have an FeLV Sanctuary.  I was wondering for future
reference whether you are full or still have openings for
FeLV fur babies.  I am caring for three with one on Imulan
and one receiving intravenous ascorbic acid weekly for his
lymphosarcoma and I also have more cats than I should
mention that are healthy and do not have the virus.

Because we are so full and our vet costs so significant
right now, I cannot take in any more FeLV cats that come my
way but we hear of them occasionally.  My husband and I
would gladly try to scrape together the $500  on an
individual cat basis for any FeLV cats that would otherwise
be euthanized if we knew you could take them .  It would be
good to have your contact information for use in the future.

Thanks, and God bless you for what you do for these
unfortunate but very lucky felines.

Sally Jewell
www.SallysCatHouse.com

ukemia.org