From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Laurieskatz
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 5:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] FW: Q re Staph Protein A

Here is our internal medicine veterinarian's response..

Laurie

Hi Laurie - I do know a little about this product.  The most recent studies
looking at this product showed that it did not help kitties with FeLV, which
is why it isn't routinely recommended.  Because of this, I have never used
it.  I suppose if someone wanted to try it anyway they would have to contact
the drug distributors to see how to get their hands on it.  I don't think it
is only for research purposes, but can't say that for sure.