Hi, Jenny,

Got a new CBC today and his lymphocyte and reticulocyte
numbers are much better than Friday.  Call me when you get
time and I'll go over them with you.  They went ahead and
did the transfusion and e-tube placement today and I've been
a nervous wreck.  Still waiting to hear how it all went.

Hope you had a good weekend, and kisses and hugs to Autumn
and your gang.

Sally Jewell