as this is clearly directed at me, i'll respond just a little bit.

the mission statement does not refer, i expect, to things with little or no
scientific backing. for the information of those who don't know, i am very
much an adherent of alternative treatments--as a person with disabilities
myself, i use them to keep myself going. there's a huge difference between a
vet who refuses to acknowledge the known advances in their field, which
includes the need to retest FeLVs, how the virus is and isn't transmitted,
etc, and those who care enough to listen to their clients, look into a
treatment or protocol, and decide that there isn't enough evidence to
recommend it.

i lived and worked at a special-needs sanctuary, and at least one hundred of
our FeLVs died during my time there, so any implication that i don't care
for FeLVs or want to save them is both inaccurate and insulting.

what i don't care for, however, is companies that prey upon people's fears
and desperation.

i would LOVE to find out that LCTI really helps with FeLVs, but i don't know
that it does, because there is just not enough evidence. it's been around
for years now, so it's not a new product, just new to imulan. had imulan's
business and marketing practices been different, i would be more comfortable
with seeing people spending a great deal of money on an unproven treatment.
essentially, i don't want folks to be given false hope.

if you think that's mean, i'm sorry.

yes, this is my opinion. my considered opinion, after speaking with many
many professionals, and using my own education and experience.

MC

--
Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....