A few years back, Ember had diarrhea that was corrected
by switching her off of any dry food. She does really well
on Wellness canned.

One thing that seemed to stop her diarrhea when it happened
was plain canned pumpkin. She liked the flavor or texture,
and would eat it up. I didn't even have to stir it into her
food.

Lance

  Lance Linimon
  lini...@fastmail.fm