Consider a combination of holistic and regular vet care for your new friend. I really believe it helped Dixie. A month after Dixie left this world, she sent me a kitten from the same pine thicket she came from. Two weeks later she sent me another. Both boys see a holistic vet as did Dixie and, like Dixie until a few days before she left this world, are extremely healthy.

Dixie lived three years (she was full grown when she came into my life and had been on her own for a long time before that). I know of several cats who have reached 10-15 years.

Listen to this group. Listen to your heart. Enjoy every wonderful moment with the little one.