Hi Crystal,

I just started my cat on Interferon a few weeks ago. He is in the last stages of FeLV (it's in his bone marrow and he has non regenerative anemia), and I think I've seen some improvements in him. Nothing dramatic, but if it can help a cat that was given less than 3 weeks to live, it might very well help your kitten.

My vet ordered mine from Road Runner pharmacy in Arizona. I think it was around $37 for what I *think* was 30ml (I can check tonight when I get home). The $37 included shipping (it was overnighted and packed in ice) and the pharmacy even threw in some cat toys, which I thought was very sweet.

My program for Kong is 1ml per day for seven days, and then off seven days. So the bottle, while not exactly cheap, will last for a while.

Good luck,
Ashley