From: Crystal Proper <crystal_pro...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Nibbler Has Gone On - Please Add To CLS
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, November 25, 2009, 8:59 PM

Thank you everyone. You all are truly very wonderful and caring people.
Nibbler made it to 16 weeks.  He took a turn for the worse a couple days ago.
Fortunately, he was purring and happy and we got to hold him as he went.  I
know he is in a better place even though this is the worst broken heart I have
ever had.  Nibbler is now in Heaven.