I wouldn't give those people anything but a view of my backside as I walked
out.  There are low cost spay/neuter clinics all around...but sometimes you
have to really search them out.  I found a local organization that just does
the surgery...they will test if I request it, but I don't.  PETA doesn't want
feral cats, but they don't think we should have them as "prisoners" in our
homes....go figure.

I am so sorry about your little ones, Sharyl....I understand your pain and
guilt.  BTW, they shouldn't have kept your money since I am sure they did the
"test" prior to surgery!

Debbie (COL)
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle"  Philo