Thanks for the link MC.  I had checked them out a couple of yrs ago.  There is
one that might work that I'll call again.  Their web site is gone but they may
still be active.  There others were over 2 hrs drive away.

My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I'm having big problems with this
new one.  For some reason I can not access any SPCA web sites.  When I had
checked before they did not do ferals.
Sharyl