Interesting response Dorlis.  Almost makes them sound human.  I am amazed at
how folks can write or say one thing and do the very opposite.  The vet at the
PETA SNIP van said PETA insisted all feral FeLV and FIV positives be killed
even if they were going to be sanctuaried inside.

I'm guessing the next e-mail you get from them will be a request for money.
Thanks for writing them.
Sharyl