Natasha.
A couple of questions if you don't mind.

Did you purchase a Zapper to do the treatments at home or do you go to the vet
for Ben's treatments?

How many treatments a week does Ben get?

Does Ben seem to mind the treatments?

I've just adopted the 2 FeLV positive kittens that Joan posted about a few
weeks ago.  Picked them up Thursday and they have already stolen my heart.  I'm
interested in treatments that might help them 'throw off' this virus.  So far
I've had 8 positives and lost 5 of them.  The remaining 3 are 2 1/2 yrs old and
are still positive.

Back to googling for more info.
Sharyl