Thanks for the update, Natasha.  If you could, also find out
the model and make of the machine when you go back on
Tuesday.  I am wondering if your vet is using a full blown
frequency generator unless you have specifically seen the
word Zapper associated with the machine??  The more
expensive generators have a greater range of frequencies for
more pathogen-killing power.

Sally Snyder Jewell