I am wondering if anybody got any positive news on medications for FELV from
the vet conference in Orlando. My vet went but he came back with no positive
news. He said that the research proved that there was nothing which would
actually help, other than help the symptoms. My cats are on Interferon at the
moment but he said even that proved to have no statistical long term positive
results. However he returned with shitkae mushroom extract to help their immune
system and try to prevent cancer. Did anybody get any positive feedback?