Hi! It has been about 2 years since I had my last FeLV kitty - his name was
Stamp - & now I have been blessed with a new kitty named Miss Laces, who was
found behind an abandoned house. I am also hopefully getting a foster FeLV
kitty from the rescue I work with. His name is Sir Piglet. He was abused &
currently has medical issues, so he is at the shelter right now.
I have put up a facebook page for him & other FeLV kitties. I hope everyone
will become his friend & post pics/stories about their kitties, too. The FB
page is "Felv Cats". There is not much on there now, but I hope there will be
soon. My goal is for people to see that they CAN keep FeLV kitties!

Beth
Dont Litter, Fix Your Critter! www.Furkids.org