Maria

My Junior had uveitis which turned into glaucoma. He had and injury to his
eye before developing FELV. Anyway he was in pain and it sounds like that
may be the problem with your kitty. He was put on pain medicine and it made
all the world in his activity level. These kitties are very special and you
cannot predict how long they will be with us. Make sure he has quality of
life. That is what I did for Junior. Missing my baby and will be praying for
your guy to feel better.

Sally in VA

--
Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little