You can have titre tests done to check the level of antibody in the cat's
system. I would say just forgo the vaccinations and/or titres if you are sure
that the cat won't be hospitalized or boarded. Many vet hospitals and boarding
facilities will not allow an animal to be admitted without proof of
vaccination. While a certificate from your vet may get you past any state laws
(like in NY) that require rabies vaccination, vet hospitals and boarding
facilities are breeding grounds for germs and your kitty may end up exposed and
unprotected. My vet pointed this out to me when I brought Horus (who has
asthma) & Blackie in for their annuals and questioned annual vaccinations.

Avia