I don't think she's fine, at all. When I went into my garage, where I keep my
positives and my turtles, the air was so thick in there I couldn't stand it. I
started hyperventilating and I felt sick. As you all know, I've lost a few cats
to FeLV and this hasn't happened before. I'm telling you, this was either
intentional or it was negligence, and Bridget knows this. I'll never be able to
prove it, I'm aware of that, but I know it in my heart.
I found out last night that the same vet nearly killed a friend's cat by giving
too much anesthesia.