I agree, talk to her, Bridget will answer you in the best way she can. My Mom and Dad come around on occasion, Dad with the smell of cigarette smoke, he loved his ciggies and Mom with the smell of fried chicken, she came everyday for a month before Bailey passed, I didn't put it together until after he passed, the smell immediately stopped, but for his last month I smelled it every single day and commented more than once that someone sure liked fried chicken. I was assuming it was coming from outside. It was Mom, she came to take Bailey home for me.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com