From: Belinda Sauro <ma...@bemikitties.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 12:12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Brillo and Desmond Are Anemic

Has both of them been put on prenisolone and doxocycline?  When my Bailey was
anemic he was put on epogen and his anemia resolved, his bone marrow aspirate
showed the virus in his bone marrow but the epogen brought his HCT from a low
of 15% to 40% in about 6 weeks.  Most vets are scared to death to use it so
don't be surprised if you get resistance ... I am almost afraid and tired of
repeating my success with it because so many vets seem terrified of the idea of
using it and I see cat after cat die because of it.  But I promised Bailey I
would, and in his honor I will continue to try to save every furkid I can with
his story so I plug on .... if it doesn't work the results are the same, your
furkid will die, if it does work ...

--
Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...