No her cat who was positive died and the two she has left are
negative, and inside only cats.  She called about annual boosters for
them, and her vet told her he didn't recommend the annual booster. I
haven't checked with my own vet yet.  My own cats are inside/outside
cats and all originally tested negative, but because of going outside
they may still need annual FelV vaccinations.

Thanks for the link........

Lorrie,

Beezer, Saffron, Marmalade, Polar Bear, Satchmo, Tizzy,
Weegie, Asha, Rosebud, Pony, Sophie, Jupiter, Kitzi and Sooty.