Hi Alice,

Might be a long shot, but if no one sees anything in the posted test results,
you might consider testing for Bartonella.  Several of my guys have tested
positive.  Symptoms vary but two had a cough, one had eye discharge, one was
sneezing.  Treatment is a 20 day round of azithromycin, which can be compounded
with fish flavoring to make it easier to administer.  I mix it in their wet
food.

Terry
---- Alice Flowers <aliceflow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

=============
We took Murphy in on 04/25 because he developed a sneeze-first we thought
allergies because we had been opening the doors and the screens were letting in
pollens-everything is blooming. They gave us Cyproheptadine-1/2 tab 2x a day,
but we switched to 1/4 tab 3x a day. The 1/2 had him sleeping all the
time...but no sneezing-as soon as he woke up, the sneezing began again. We
called the Dr and picked up some Penn G and I gave him 5/8 cc injection-the
sneezing was gone by the 2nd day. I just gave him the 2nd shot today. We had
both Murphy and Rosie FeLV tested again-both still positive...sigh, we had such
high hopes. Murphy's RBC is 1/2 what it was in Jan. He seems ok, just not
100%-he has lost a little weight. I stopped giving interferon a few months ago
to try and save a little-bad idea-I have him back on 2x a day now. They have
both been on the LTCI since September and doing great, but I have them out to
10 weeks now since they were doing so well. I took
 it for granted. I'm not sure what the blood test results mean-he had been
staying in the same ranges until this last test, maybe his being sick with the
sneezing (no cough, or snotty nose-just bouts of sneezing) has affected the
tests. Also this last week, he has developed a "weepy" eye. That worries me the
most-all 4 of the brothers that died before they were a year old had one weepy
looking eye. Here are the results, maybe someone will have an idea. Sorry to
throw this out there-but I know there are some medical savvy people on this
site.  Any help is so greatly appreciated.

04/2501/0811/21/09REFERENCE
WBC7.86.2 6.64.2-15.6
RBC4.8510.9510.226.0-10.0
HGB11.114.412.89.5-15
HCT32.339.53629-45
MCV67363541-58
MCH22.913.112.511.0-17.5
MCHC34.436.535.629-36
Neutrophil Seg85623435-75
Lymphocytes7295520-55
Monocytes5451-4
Eosinophil3662-12
Basophil0000-1
Auto Platelet63887?343170-600
Absol. Neutophil Seg6630384422442500-12500
Absol. Lymphocyte546179836301500-7000
Absol. Monocyte3902483300-850
Absol. Eosinophil2343723960-1500
Absol. Basophil0000-100