WHY IS WHIMSY STILL IN THE SUNROM?  UNLESS HE DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH SOME OF
THE OTHERS, HE COULD COME IN.  IF IT IS THE FELV STUFF, NO PROBLEM AS LONG AS
OTHERS ARE UP ON THIER SHOTS.  ANNIE AND NITNOY HAE BOTH BEEN INSIDE, ANNIE FOR
2 YARS AND NITNOY FOR 1 YEAR AND SO FAR NO PROBLEMS.  ONLY PROBLEM IS HOMIE,
SHE CAME UP WITH A URINARY PROBLEM, STRUVITE AND CALCIUM CYRSTALS AND WE ARE
WORKING ON THAT WITH MEDS AND FOOD, BUT NO CONNECTIONS WITH ANNIE OR