Lorrie, your vet was right.  we  want to keep our ufrry friends and our family
here with with us forever or at least as loong as possible.  sometimes that is
not best for them.  irealized that when my fatherpassed at 92.  i wantd so for
him to stay longer, but he was tired of figting the illness and the pain.  that
is the point that we have to be brave for our loved ones and let them go.  we
have beautiful memories to keep with us until we see them on the other side.
dorlis