If all of you other cats are vaccinated for felv, you should be able to mix her
in with them.  I have 2 felv positive cats and 6 negative cats.  my vet says if
the other aare up to date on vaccinations is okay.  just keep everyone stress
free or as close as possible, give them good food and lots of love.  my 2
positives have had a bit of trouble adjusting to other cats, but have worked
out their own system and i rarely have more than hisses and screaming upon
unexpected encounters, never any "real" fights with biting, just slapping
bouts.  you have a few more than i do (8), but as long as you are able to keep
up with the food bill.  that is my only concern, but then i will just eat less
myself.  i need to do that anyway, will make my doctor happy.