After 2 months, there is no need to do any of this as the FeLV will all be dead long ago. It is probably a good idea in general to wash the toys, but it is never necessary to use straight bleach on anything to disinfect it. Anything soaked in a 3-4% bleach solution for 20 minutes will be disinfected.

Gary

From: "Natalie" <at...@optonline.net>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:44 AM
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] New kitten

I would throw away soft toys that cannot be laundered - any hard surfaces
like plastic that are porous, wash them with Clorox mixed with water - or
straight, if you wear a mask or bandana over your face! Rinse really well -
same goes for litter boxes. That should kill everything that may have been
on it! Natalie