hello everyone,

just found a great new litter called World's Best Cat Litter.  i found it at
Tractor Supply in Troy, Mo., but they are starting to sell through  PetsMart
and PetCo.  it comes in 3 diferent sizes.  it is great, a 17 lb bag costs
$10.00 and it lasts longer than clay litter.  best of all, it is gound up corn
so it is biodegradeable, light weight compared to clay, clumps really good
(even Dee can't break up the clumps), doesn't smell and lasts longer because
you can get out whole clumps and don't waste as much.  i called them and they
sent me a $3.00 coupon.  also sent me to Smart Source.com where i got another
$3.00 coupon.  they started out in New York area and now are spreading across
the country.  i live in the country so i just made another compost pile for the
cat litter.  even if you are in the city and cannot have compost piles, when it
gets to the landfil, it will break down and not hurt the environment.