Hi all,
I volunteer at a kitten rescue organization, and talking about all the loving,
caring people on this listserv the people at the organization were wondering
for
those who have kittens that were tested positive, how often and how many
(average if you've rescued many) turn out to be negative when/if re-tested
later
on?

It would be especially good to know in case we rescue kittens that test
positive. Knowing of actual cases and occasions of kittens that turned out to
be
negative when tested later on would help a lot in dealing with possible cases,
and trying to get them adopted.

thank you so much in advance, and I hope this gets through, several of my
posts/replies to posts haven't been showing up (on my end anyway)

Best

Paola