Vixen is pretty tough and until now, had never had any sickness despite being
FeLV positive.  She is still eating good, but she tires easily.  She is still
very pink and her attitude is good -- our apptmt is next Wednesday and I am
debating whether to go forward or not.  I am trying to take a clue from her --
trying to gage if she is depressed and just wants to rest forever....but she
seems to want to keep going so far...  but all that could change in a minute.
Thanks.