This product may potentiate anesthetics and shouldn't be taken along with
antidepressants. May also interfere with anti-tumor drugs. Do not give to cats
who are pregnant or lactating. Although rare, photosensitization may occur.
This product does not contain any preservatives so refrigerate after opening.
Shelf life after opening is 6 months when refrigerated.  So don't use if your
cat is getting chemo or had cancer.  I just found this out-Dawn

http://www.petwellbeing.com/products/felimm-for-feline-leukemia-virus-and-fiv

Felimm for Feline Leukemia Virus and FIV

Item # PH 2450
In Stock

Herbal formula to support immunodeficiency in cats

    * Promotes a better quality of life for infected cats
    * Helps maintain a healthy immune system
    * Encourage your cats natural defenses
    * Helps protect against bacterial and viral infections
    * Supports detoxification of the lymphatic system
    * Helps fight upper-respiratory tract infections
    * Improves appetite, skin quality, and energy
    * 1 Bottle = 3.4oz (100 ml)

What Is Felimm?

If your cat is suffering from Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV)... or Feline
Leukemia Virus (FeLV)... you will want to pay careful attention to every word
on this page.

Although feline FIV and FeLV are different viruses, they share one thing in
common... they weaken your cat's immune system.

With a weak immune system, your cat becomes much more vulnerable to
illnesses... some that could be fatal. In fact, right now your cat's weak
immune system could be trying to fight off a deadly virus.

Since there is no cure for FeLV or FIV in cats, what you must do is try to
maintain the strength of their immune system.

Felimm is a multi-herbal formula designed to do exactly that... help maintain a
healthy immune system in your cat.

How does it do this? It all comes down to the unique herbs in the formula...
and how they work together to help keep your loyal little friend healthy.

How will the ingredients in Felimm help my cat?

St. John's Wort: this popular herb is an immunostimulant which means it helps
stimulate the health and strength of your cat's immune system. Not only that,
St. John's Wort is also anti-viral... it battles against viruses that are
attacking your cat's weakened immune system. This is a perfect combination:
helping to build up the immune system while fighting off viruses that are
attacking it.

Alfalfa: this plant contains high levels of chlorophyll which works as an
antioxidant in your cat's bloodstream. It also contains high levels of
vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients that are valuable for a
cat with an immune disorder.

Burdock: this anti-leukemic herb promotes blood detoxification. It helps
support healthy liver function and is known for improving skin complexion.

Aloe: this plant contains "Acemannan" which supports the production of immune
system promoting chemicals. Like St. John's Wort, it is an immunostimulant to
help maintain the health of your cat's immune system. It is also anti-bacterial
which is so important when your cat's immune system has been compromised.

Cat's Claw: this herb helps encourage a healthy immune system. It's a natural
source of healthful antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory which can help with
any joint issues.

Dandelion: helps to naturally detox the liver. This herb assists in bringing
down water retention and promotes healthy kidney function. It also supports
proper gallbladder function while encouraging better digestion and appetite.

Gotu Kola: promotes the strength of the immune system. This herb is also rich
in flavonoids which are antioxidants found in nature. Antioxidants help protect
against damage to your cat's cells caused by free radicals. Consuming foods
that contain flavonoids has been linked to a large number of health benefits.

Turmeric: in Indonesia it's called "The Queen of All Herbs". In China, Turmeric
is a go-to herb that has been relied upon for centuries. The curcumin in
Turmeric is a powerful antioxidant... which helps fight the damaging effects of
free radicals. It also helps with liver detoxification, inflammation, and
discourages tumor promotion.

Usnea: this herb has antibiotic properties along with being anti-bacterial and
anti-fungal against Candida Albicans (which a weakened immune system is more
vulnerable to). Usnea is also a source of Vitamin C and is a natural stimulant
of the immune system.

Osha Root: this root has been used by Native Americans for generations. Osha is
a natural immune builder. Not only is this herb anti-bacterial but it's also
anti-viral which is so important if your cat has FIV or FeLV. Osha helps guard
against viruses taking hold on the depressed immune system.

Myrrh: this herb has been used in China for thousands of years for its many
health benefits. It helps enhance healing and is a natural antiseptic. A major
benefit of Myrrh is that it helps control bacterial infections. This is crucial
for a cat with an immune system that is compromised.

Goldenseal: originally relied on by Native Americans, this herb is a known
immune supporting herb. It also helps control overgrowth of the Candida yeast
which can cause many uncomfortable symptoms. On top of all this, Goldenseal
also helps encourage proper digestion.

When you combine all these natural ingredients together you get a supplement
that can help maintain your cat's immune system... fight off bacteria... and
supply a variety of healthful nutrients.

If you have a cat with FIV or FeLV, you need all the immune protection you can
get... and you probably want to do that naturally. Felimm is the all natural,
holistic way to get that protection... and provide your cat with the best
quality of life possible.