We just rescued a Feluk + kitty and are fostering him for two weeks until he is
past his 14 day quarantine and goes to another foster home.  My question is
this, we have 28 cats (yep, that's a LOT of cats) and we will keep him in the
study during this time.  However, I have had several people say "oh you need to
throw everything away and bleach everything down when he is gone or you will
transmit it to your cats" and it is my understanding that the virus is fragile
when outside it's living host and therefore, I would thinlk that a good
cleaning and some time (i.e. a week or two) would be sufficient before letting
our cats back into the study.  Thoughts?  We have wood floors but there is a
rug, chair and cat condos in there (which can be removed, of course).

Thanks,
Edna
(713) 882-2011