I'm sorry you and your cat are going through this.  There is a lot you can do
starting with getting food into her.  Sounds like she is jaundiced which is a
sign of Hepatic Lipidosis.  The cure for this if food.  FHL makes a cat very
nauseated which definitely affects their appetite.

Talk to your vet about testing for FHL.  Ask your vet for something for the
nausea like ondansetron.  There is a Yahoo Assist Feeding group you can join.

She needs food to help with the FeLV and cure the FHL.  You will have to assist
feed her.  FAF has some good info on how to do this.  I have syringe fed many
cats.  You can start with a meat baby food (no onions or garlic) which can be
syringe fed without dilution.  You can get the syringes from you local pharmacy
in the baby section.  I blend a jar of meat baby food with a can of pate style
food and syringe feed that.

You can add the abx, Pet-Tinic and other supplements to the food you are
syringe feeding.  Pet-Tinic does not have folic acid which is also needed for
the anemia.

If she is going to have a chance you need to actively work on getting food into
her.  Get copies of all her test results from the vet.  This is a must if you
are going to help her.  Everyone should always get copies of all test results
from their vet.  You need the info to research treatment options.

Don't know what else to say - feed the cat!
Sharyl