From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
create_me_...@yahoo.com
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 7:35 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] L-Lysine Reaction

I use the Viralys too. It is easy to syringe & give. I use for my cat with
Stomatitis.
Beth

From: CATHERINE DIDONNA <westnint...@yahoo.com>
Sender: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:03:49
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

HI, It might have been to much,or not mixed enough. My vet has a
tube,Varalys,oral gel for cats.Each 1.25 ml contains 250mg of L-lysineHCI in
a highly palatable base. I copied that from the tube.CAthy--- On Mon,