Hello Sherry,  Too many candles being lit at the start of the year for our
little ones.  Mick's light and yours will shine brightly in SoCal tonight.
Blessings to you and healing for your sad heart,  Sara

------Original Mail------
From: "Sherry DeHaan" <sherryd...@yahoo.com>
To: "Felvtalk" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:04:32 -0800 PST
Subject: [Felvtalk] Mick (Mickerdoodles) Please add to the CLS :(

Well not a good way to start out the New Year...We lost our wonderful sweet
Sids kid Mick today to this awful disease.Mick had such a gentle personality
that you could not help but to love.His sweet face will be missed by MANY. I
had a feeling that I should stop in today to see him,so I kissed his head and
told him that I loved him...his response was the most beautiful loud song of
purrs....another broken piece of my heart,but the love I have will heal that
broken piece in time....
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.