I am sorry that I cannot take this baby, sounds perfect for my group.  However,
I am in a tight financial situation myself and am supporting 7 rescues of my
own.  I will pray for Weasely and family.  Especially for the husband who is
taking chemo.  I have been thru that and know how hard it is.  I will add them
to our church prayer list and all the other churches in our community.