From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Katy Doyle
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 12:51 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] HELP! Tweezer is sick

I'm so sorry that Tweezer isn't doing well. I don't really know what to do
to encourage him to eat - maybe try his favorite food, I sometimes use
tuna or mackerel (supplemented with Nutri-Cal so the cat gets all their
viatamins). For cats, the smellier the food, the better.

I hope that helps!
---Katy